Home

Friday, March 21, 2008

Yo Jo!!!!

I had planned to write a well thought out blog about fantasy and my love for that genre of literature. I really did. Then I thought i'd go to joblo.com for a while. And I saw this.

YES!! YES YES YES YES YESSSSIIRREEEEEEEE YES!!!
For those of you who have no idea why a grown(well semi-grown at least) straight man is behaving like ........well you know, let me tell you two things.

1)You don't deserve to live
2)That gentleman there, is known to hordes of fanboys as none other than Snake Eyes. At least that is how he will appear in the upcoming J.I.Joe movie (for those who don't know what J.I.Joe is, go back to point 1....and please stay there). And as you can guess, I'm not displeased. Snake Eyes was my favorite Joe, and I always felt the animated series never did justice to a character with such potential. Of course, it's easy to see how the designers just opened "Cool for dummies" and copied out everything they saw. I mean the guy's a futuristic ninja who wears all black, doesn't speak, has his origins shrouded in mystery and carries a katana. Couldn't get more textbook than that.

No comments: