Home

Thursday, March 20, 2008

And it all begins........again (alternatively, OH SHIT!!!!)


For the longest time I just didn't have the inspiration or creativity. Not that I am bursting with either at this moment, but I'm bored. Sometimes that can be just as good a spur as a burst of imagination. The end product.......well that's where all bets are off my friend. But then again, no one is holding a gun to your head. Unless of course, currently your postal address is Guantanamo Bay. In which case I suggest you start talking quickly you poor man. Ever since water boarding earned all sorts of bad press, they have had to fall back on my little virtual space as the best way of getting 'confessions' I believe Sarabjit was forced to read some of my stuff. The unfortunate fellow may recover in time, but chances are slim.
Talking of Sarabjit, I love the way the BJP are dealing with the situation. After his sister's face was plastered all over the news channels, the collective saffron hearts melted and they have come up with the only solution that will bring back a smile to everyone's face - Hang Afzal. I personally would love it if Mush came out and gave a go ahead to that, saying terrorists on both sides of the border should be dealt with strongly. Of course he wouldn't, given the wobbly situation he is in now, but that would have made a lot of people squirm. However, Utopian dreams aside, its holi on Saturday, and I'm feeling like the mouse during the first half of mouse hunt, unfairly victimized. Just because a sizable portion of the population decides to act like repainted buffoons, I have to sit at home on my only weekly off day. And of course, there will be celebrations at the glorious altar of getting piss drunk. Well, I guess as always, it will have to be internet to the rescue.

No comments: